Spa 35 Med Spa owner, Warren Danforth, spoke at the American Med Spa Association show on helping consumers with Laser technology.
Danforth is a key speaker for Syneron-Candela, a global non-surgical aesthetic device company, and is part of the Syneron-Candela Medical Spa Program. Syneron-Candela is the maker of the Profound Lift device, the CO2RE CO2 resurfacing laser, the Intima feminine rejuvenation laser and the GentleMax laser hair removal device.
Key topics of the presentation included;
- Continued growth in demand for non-surgical aesthetic services.
- New and under developed areas of consumer needs.
- Consumer awareness of non-surgical options for aesthetic improvement, particularly those laser and energy based.
- Existing and emerging energy-based options available to consumers and medical spas. Including the use of radio-frequency, picosecond sub-surface ablation, fractionated CO2 ablation (CO2RE and Intima) and micro-needles with radio frequency (Profound Lift)
- Opportunities for medical spas to improve their consumer communications to improve awareness of new energy based treatment options.
Spa 35 Med Spa has been helping people look and feel their best for over eleven years. Warren Danforth, the owner, developed the Spa 35 concept for over two years before opening in 2006. His leadership and management experiences include roles in the cellular telephone industry and information technology.