Spa 35 Med Spa is a great choice for Tattoo Laser Removal - PicoWay laser technology is effective on all colors of Tattoos, including blue and green, the two most difficult tattoo colors to remove.
Call or email for a complimentary consultation
Tattoo removal at Spa 35 Med Spa.
Spa 35 Med Spa has the latest in laser tattoo removal, the PicoWay from Syneron Candela. This new leading edge technology means you get tattoo removal results with fewer treatments and the elimination of more tattoo ink colors. It can be used in a broader array of skin colors and removes a wider range of tattoo ink colors than older laser tattoo removal technologies.
Millions of Americans have tattoos they want to remove. Weather it is a tramp stamp cover up that failed, colors that have faded and are too expensive to refresh or a relationship that long ago passed but is still immortalized with a tattoo, millions of people are looking for ways to get rid of their tattoo.
The PicoWay at Spa 35 Med Spa uses the fastest laser pulse to mechanically break down tattoo particles with acoustic wave energy until they are small enough for the body to remove their color. With three wavelengths of lasers and trillionth of a second laser pulses, the PicoWay is the lastest technology available for fast, effective tattoo removal. The PicoWay FDA clinical trials were conducted by two the world’s leading authorities on cosmetic lasers, Tina Alster MD and Eric Bernstein MD. In the clinical study 86% of people achieved at least 50% clearance of their tattoo after three treatments.
If you’ve tried laser tattoo removal but didn’t get the results you wanted, come talk to the team at Spa 35 Med Spa. Our PicoWay laser is 1000x faster than older technology and can remove ink colors other lasers cannot treat.
The number of treatments required to remove the tattoo will vary based upon a number of factors, including; the type of ink used, the colors used, the size of the tattoo and your skin tone.
Thinking about a cover-up tattoo? Spa 35 can fade your current tattoo to ensure the best appearance of your new tattoo.
Tattoo removal costs are based upon the size of the treatment area and the number of sessions. Schedule a complimentary consultation for a detailed treatment plan and total treatment pricing. Spa 35 Med Spa has no interest payment plans available for people who would like to finance their tattoo removal treatments.
Why Chose Spa 35 Med Spa for Your Cosmetic Treatments?
The medical providers at Spa 35 Med Spa have been delivering cosmetic services for twelve years. Our staff includes Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurses and Aestheticians.
- Experience - Spa 35 Med Spa has been helping clients Look and Feel their Best for twelve years.
- Medical Staff - The team is led by Nurse Practitioners and composed of Registered Nurses and aesthetic skin care professionals. Botox and filler injections are performed by medically trained injectors, not estheticians.
- Industry Leadership - Warren Danforth, the Spa 35 owner, is a Key Opinion Leader for Syneron-Candela's Medical Spa Program. Syneron-Candela is a global non-surgical aesthetic device company.
- Broad Scope of Expertise - From Botox to CoolSculpting Fat Reduction and Vaginal Rejuvenation, Spa 35® Med Spa has an extensive set of experience to help you reach your goals. This means you get the expertise to help you select the service(s) are right for you and your budget.
- Continuum of Cosmetic Services - A Cosmetic Surgeon in the same building as Spa 35. If your goals are best met through procedures than those offered in our Med Spa we can refer you to a surgeon. Looking for a facial or massage? We can also suggest great providers for those services.
- Customer Reviews - Spa 35 has the most Google five star reviews among Med Spas in Boise. We also have great reviews on Facebook and YELP.
How much does laser tattoo removal cost?
Pricing for laser tattoo removal varies greatly. Size of your tattoo, the colors in the tattoo, the type of ink and the contrast between your skin tone and the ink tones all influence the price for laser tattoo removal. Please schedule a complimentary consultation for a comprehensive assessment, treatment plan and pricing.
How long is each laser tattoo removal treatment?
Treatments usually will last between ten minutes and sixty minutes.
Is there a minimum age for tattoo removal?
You must be eighteen to get laser tattoo removal.
Does laser tattoo removal hurt?
Laser tattoo removal is described by many people as having a similar feeling to getting the tattoo, but for a much shorter amount of time. In some cases the treatment area can be numbed with a gel to mitigate discomfort.
How many tattoo removal treatments are required and how often are they scheduled?
It varies widely, but is typically 6-8 treatments.
Will my tattoo be completely removed at the end of my treatments?
With our advanced PicoWay laser most people will get extremely good outcomes, but some tatttoo types can be difficult to completely clear. During your consultation the Spa 35 team member will give you clear expectations on your tattoo removal outcomes.
Photographs on this website are used to illustrate how services are used and their potential impact on your appearance. Your results will not completely match any photographs. Genetics, sun exposure, diet and exercise all influence your results. The Spa 35 Med Spa team strongly encourages all of our clients to maximize their lifestyle choices.