Spa 35 Med Spa
What Is A Medical Spa, And How Does It Differ From A Cosmetic Surgery Office And A Day Spa?
Medical Spa is a term used to describe a facility that delivers cosmetic medical procedures with a core staff of medical personnel (Doctors, Nurse Practitioners and Registered Nurses) in an environment that feels luxurious like a traditional Spa.
Medical Spa services are primarily non-invasive, requiring no surgery, with little to no downtime. These include injected cosmetic treatments (such as Botox® and Juvederm®), non-surgical fat removal (CoolSculpting), laser/light based treatments (IPL and laser resurfacing), laser hair removal and medical grade chemical peels.
Spa 35 is a medical spa purposefully co-located with a cosmetic surgeon, cosmetic dentist and a chiropractic wellness center to provide clients with a broad scope of medical services to maximize their appearance and wellness. At the 11th and Myrtle Cosmetic and Wellness center clients can select from a service list that includes teeth whitening, liposuction, nutritional counseling, Botox and laser skin rejuvenation. These services can improve wrinkles (rhytides), age/sun spots (hyperpigmentation), loose skin (laxity), and lost facial volume.
Medical Spas fit in between and are aligned with cosmetic surgeons and day spas. As the name implies cosmetic surgeons generally focus on procedures in which skin and tissue is surgically modified for an enhanced appearance. Typical cosmetic surgery procedures include face lifts, neck lifts, blepharoplasty (eyes) rhinoplasty (nose), breast augmentation (or reduction), liposuction fat removal, and fat transfer. Day Spas are staffed by estheticians who focus their efforts on pampering guests. Typical day spa treatments are facials, manicures, pedicures and massage.
Why Chose Spa 35 Med Spa for Your Cosmetic Treatments?
The medical providers at Spa 35 Med Spa have been delivering cosmetic services for twelve years. Our staff includes Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurses and Aestheticians.
- Experience - Spa 35 Med Spa has been helping clients Look and Feel their Best for twelve years.
- Medical Staff - The team is led by Nurse Practitioners and composed of Registered Nurses and aesthetic skin care professionals.
- Industry Leadership - Warren Danforth, the Spa 35 owner, is a key speaker for Syneron-Candela's Medical Spa Program. Syneron-Candela is a global non-surgical aesthetic device company.
- Broad Scope of Expertise - From Botox to CoolSculpting Fat Reduction and Vaginal Rejuvenation, Spa 35® Med Spa has an extensive set of experience to help you reach your goals. This means you get the expertise to help you select the service(s) are right for you and your budget.
- Continuum of Cosmetic Services - A Cosmetic Surgeon in the same building as Spa 35. If your goals are best met through procedures than those offered in our Med Spa we can refer you to a surgeon. Looking for a facial or massage? We can also suggest great providers for those services.
- Customer Reviews - Spa 35 has the most Google five star reviews among Med Spas in Boise. We also have great reviews on Facebook and YELP.
Questions? Email Us, Or Schedule A Free Consultation!
Some Medical Spa Services
Juvederm® & Voluma® Hyaluronic Gel for Face & Lip Volume
Latisse® for longer lashes and beautiful eyes
Obagi for at home skin care and sun damage prevention