You have great options to maximize your beauty And Rejuvenate yourself over the weekend!
Look Years Younger with Minimal Downtime and Discomfort
What a day it was—instead of the Monday morning blues, you return to work with a beauty boost and looking years younger, thanks to advances in cosmetic laser treatments and cosmetic injections you can look years younger with minimum downtime and discomfort. Spa35’s Harmony Laser360 light treatment combines three different types of light based treatments to improve dull aging discolored skin. When combined with Botox® and Juvederm® you can dramatically change your appearance with minimal downtime.
It just seems to happen one day. You go to the mirror and instead of a fresh, radiant, face, gazing back at you is someone you don’t recognize, a tired much older version. The signs of aging just seem to creep up on us, crow’s feet appear, sun damage from past beach vacation begin to show, wrinkles and fine lines seem to make a permanent home on a previously flawless complexion. Fear not, there is help.
Spa35 offers a range of cosmetic laser services and aesthetic services to maximize results for our clients. By combining them together you can turn back the hands of time and slow down the visible signs of aging. Below are some of our most popular services that can be used together to help you achieve the results you desire.
Skin Resurfacing, Skin Tightening and Intense Pulsed Light for Maximum Reduction of Wrinkles, Age Spots and Redness-Laser360
Until now, individuals with mature skin seeking non-surgical solutions for improving wrinkles and aged skin had few choices. Today you have great options. One of them is the Laser360, a combination of laser and light procedures that rejuvenates the skin by: 1. Removing a pattern of the outer layer of the skin which allows new fresher, healthier skin to be revealed, 2. Removing the brown and red spots from the skin with intense white light, and 3. Decreasing fine lines and texture irregularities by heating your collagen, causing it to increase in volume. The treatments can take from an hour and a half to two hours. The result: diminished fine lines and wrinkles and improved texture, tone and clarity on the face, neck and chest.
Redness and slight swelling are typical during the first one to three days after each treatment. Noticeable results are achieved after one treatment; however a series of one to three treatments is recommend to achieve the optimal effect.
Include Botox® and Juvederm® to Maximize Your Results
Botox and Juvederm renew your beauty in ways laser's can't. Botox relaxes muscles that create wrinkles, Juvederm and Juvederm Voluma replace plumpness in your face and lips that we have in our youth.
Botox® Cosmetic is a refined protein that is generally used in the upper face to reduce muscle contractions that create ridges and wrinkles. Botox® Cosmetic treats the lines resulting from wear and tear of facial expressions such as laugh lines and crow’s feet. In younger individuals, Botox® Cosmetic can delay the formation of these signs of ageing. It is one of the quickest and highest impact treatments. It takes about seven days to get the maximum effect of Botox, so if you're planning a weekend makeover schedule your Botox first, five to seven days before your laser treatment.
Juvederm is composed of naturally occurring Hyaluronic Acid. As we age our face loses volume and folds in the skin become more pronounced, Juvederm replaces this lost volume in the face and lips. Smile lines become visible, vertical lines in your lips appear and folds form in the nasolabial area (area running between the side of your nose and the corner of your mouth). Juvederm® is a smooth gel filler that instantly removes these wrinkles and folds around your mouth and nose. And, with just one treatment you can achieve results up to one year. Juvederm® is usually used in the mid to lower portion of the face and Botox in the upper portion of the face, so, maximum cosmetic results are achieved when combining Botox® with Juvederm®. Juvederm can be degraded by the heat from a laser treatment, so schedule your Juvederm a couple of weeks after your weekend makeover.
Why Chose Spa 35 Med Spa for Your Cosmetic Treatments?
The medical providers at Spa 35 Med Spa have been delivering cosmetic services for over eleven years. Our staff includes Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurses and Aestheticians.
- Experience - Spa 35 Med Spa has been helping clients Look and Feel their Best for more than eleven years.
- Medical Staff - The team is led by Nurse Practitioners and composed of Registered Nurses and aesthetic skin care professionals.
- Industry Leadership - Warren Danforth, the Spa 35 owner, is a key speaker for Syneron-Candela's Medical Spa Program. Syneron-Candela is a global non-surgical aesthetic device company.
- Broad Scope of Expertise - From Botox to CoolSculpting Fat Reduction and Vaginal Rejuvenation, Spa 35® Med Spa has an extensive set of experience to help you reach your goals. This means you get the expertise to help you select the service(s) are right for you and your budget.
- Continuum of Cosmetic Services - A Cosmetic Surgeon in the same building as Spa 35. If your goals are best met through procedures than those offered in our Med Spa we can refer you to a surgeon. Looking for a facial or massage? We can also suggest great providers for those services.
- Customer Reviews - Spa 35 has the most Google five star reviews among Med Spas in Boise. We also have great reviews on Facebook and YELP.