Chemical Peels Improve Fine Lines And Wrinkles.
Chemical peels improve the appearance of fine lines, age spots, sun damage, pregnancy mask (melasma), mild discoloration, persistent acne, and dull fatigued skin.
** RESULTS VARY. THE OBAGI BLUE PEEL IS A POWERFUL CHEMICAL PEEL THAT REMOVES THE OUTER LAYERS OF THE SKIN. AS THE NAME SUGGESTS THE CHEMICAL TURNS BLUE ON THE SKIN AS IT WORKS. THIS VIDEO IS FROM THE DOCTORS TELEVISION SHOW THAT FEATURED DOCTOR YOUSSEF. VISIT: HTTP://WWW.YOUNIQUECOSMETICSURGERY.COM. THE DOCTORS, A NETWORK TELEVISION PROGRAM, INVITES DR. MARK YOUSSEF (OF YOUNIQUE COSMETIC SURGERY) TO EXPLAIN THE OBAGI BLUE PEEL AND ITS ABILITY TO TREAT SUN DAMAGED SKIN.
** RESULTS VARY. EVER WONDERED WHICH PEEL IS BEST FOR YOU? DR. SHEILA NAZARIAN, BOARD-CERTIFIED BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON, EXPLAINS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE MEDIUM DEPTH VI PEEL AND THE MORE SUPERFICIAL REJUVENIZE PEEL.
Downtime depends upon the type of peel, generally the more aggressive results desired, the longer the downtime Pink discoloration and post-treatment flaking is to be expected; this is a temporary condition that resolves in a few days Sun block is a must to due to increased sun sensitivity
Getting a chemical peel usually follows a sequence and effects as described below.
- A consultation with a Skin Specialist to determine if a Chemical Peel treatment is right for you
- A light peel solution is applied to the skin to exfoliate and regenerate skin
- A mild stinging sensation may be present during the treatment. After the chemical peel you may be red and flaky for a few days
- Results are cumulative and will diminish without regular in-spa professional peels and at home maintenance
- A series of three to six are typically recommended, spaced no more than two to three weeks apart
- Lasers, light devices, BOTOX® Cosmetic, and photodynamic therapy boosters are suggested for long term meaningful results
- Regular maintenance and at-home care is required to maintain results
The Most Common Chemical Peels At Spa 35 Are;
Skin Medica Rejuvenize Peel
Skin Medica Vitalize Peel
Skin Medica Illuminize Peel
Glymed 5 Berry Pigment Control Peel
VI Chemical Peel, TCA With Precision Booster
Obagi Blue Peel For Radiance
We Love Our Clients!
Things to Consider With Cosmetic Fillers.
What chemical might be present in a Chemical Peel Treatment?
Lactic (Alpha-Hydroxy acid): Employed to treat such conditions as photo-damage, hyper-pigmentation, reduction of fine lines and superficial wrinkles, a lightening of surface pigmentation, and softer, supple skin with improved hydration
Resorcinol: Removes the top, surface layer of the stratum corneum and is used particularly in cases of acne
Salicylic (Beta-Hydroxy acid): An aggressive surface skin exfoliant. Reduces sebaceous follicle blockage, has antimicrobial action, excellent for the treatment of acne
Panthenol (Vitamin B-5): Stimulates cellular proliferation and aid in tissue repair
Saponins: Glycoside compounds. The properties function as a “natural antibiotic” for fungal infections, and to combat microbes and viruses
*Results vary. The outstanding experiences referenced by Spa 35 customers in their five star reviews of Spa 35 are the opinion of the customer and may not be representative of the results or experience you will receive at Spa 35 Med Spa.