Chemical Peels Improve Skin By Increasing New Skin Cell Production and Removal Of Damaged skin.
Chemical Peels improve fine lines and wrinkles.
Chemical Peel anti-aging effects Include creation of even skin pigmentation and Repairs Hyper-pigmentation from acne.
The Most Common Chemical Peels at Spa 35 are;
Skin Medica Rejuvenize Peel
Skin Medica Vitalize Peel
Skin Medica Illuminize Peel
Glymed 5 Berry Pigment Control Peel
VI Chemical Peel, TCA with Precision Booster
Obagi Blue Peel for Radiance
Chemical peels improve the appearance of fine lines, age spots, sun damage, pregnancy mask (melasma), mild discoloration, persistent acne and dull fatigued skin.
Getting a chemical peel usually follows a sequence and effects as described below.
A consultation with a Skin Specialist to determine if a Chemical Peel treatment is right for you
A light peel solution is applied to the skin to exfoliate and regenerate skin
A mild stinging sensation may be present during the treatment. After the chemical peel you may be red and flaky for a few days
Results are cumulative and will diminish without regular in-spa professional peels and at home maintenance
A series of three to six are typically recommended, spaced no more than two to three weeks apart
Lasers, light devices, BOTOX® Cosmetic, and photodynamic therapy boosters are suggested for long term meaningful results
Regular maintenance and at-home care is required to maintain results
Why Chose Spa 35 Med Spa for Your Cosmetic Treatments?
The medical providers at Spa 35 Med Spa have been delivering cosmetic services for twelve years. Our staff includes Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurses and Aestheticians.
- Experience - Spa 35 Med Spa has been helping clients Look and Feel their Best for twelve years.
- Medical Staff - The team is led by Nurse Practitioners and composed of Registered Nurses and aesthetic skin care professionals.
- Industry Leadership - Warren Danforth, the Spa 35 owner, is a Key Opinion Leader for Syneron-Candela's Medical Spa Program. Syneron-Candela is a global non-surgical aesthetic device company.
- Broad Scope of Expertise - From Botox to CoolSculpting Fat Reduction and Vaginal Rejuvenation, Spa 35® Med Spa has an extensive set of experience to help you reach your goals. This means you get the expertise to help you select the service(s) are right for you and your budget.
- Continuum of Cosmetic Services - A Cosmetic Surgeon in the same building as Spa 35. If your goals are best met through procedures than those offered in our Med Spa we can refer you to a surgeon. Looking for a facial or massage? We can also suggest great providers for those services.
- Customer Reviews - Spa 35 has the most Google five star reviews among Med Spas in Boise. We also have great reviews on Facebook and YELP.
Things to consider before requesting a Chemical Peel Treatment:
Downtime depends upon the type of peel, generally the more aggressive results desired, the longer the downtime
Pink discoloration and post-treatment flaking is to be expected; this is a temporary condition that resolves in a few days
Sun block is a must to due to increased sun sensitivity
What chemical might be present in a Chemical Peel Treatment?
Lactic (Alpha-Hydroxy acid): Employed to treat such conditions as photo-damage, hyper-pigmentation, reduction of fine lines and superficial wrinkles, a lightening of surface pigmentation, and softer, supple skin with improved hydration
Resorcinol: Removes the top, surface layer of the stratum corneum and is used particularly in cases of acne
Salicylic (Beta-Hydroxy acid): An aggressive surface skin exfoliant. Reduces sebaceous follicle blockage, has antimicrobial action, excellent for the treatment of acne
Panthenol (Vitamin B-5): Stimulates cellular proliferation and aid in tissue repair
Saponins: Glycoside compounds. The properties function as a "natural antibiotic" for fungal infections, and to combat microbes and viruses
Please note the pH of the peel varies by peel type. Each individual responses to each peel differently.